Super-creamy, super-delicious, sugar-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free. Does is get better than that?
• 2 ½ cups of the milk of your choice – soy-milk/slim-milk/almond-milk/canned coconut milk
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• 1/3 cup honey/maple syrup
• 3 tbsp corn starch
• 100g dark chocolate bar
• ¾ tsp vanilla extract
• Heat 2 cups of milk, salt, cocoa powder and honey/maple syrup in a saucepan.
• Beat corn starch and ½ cup milk until it completely dissolves.
• Add the corn starch mixture to warm milk in a saucepan and stir constantly for 2 minutes. Bring to boil.
• Simmer for one minute.
• Turn off the stove and add vanilla extract and the 100g chocolate bar (broken into pieces). Mix well.
• Butter the bottom of baking tray and place parchment paper over it. Butter over parchment tray and the sides of the tray as well.
• Refrigerate overnight or for a few hours.
• Pudding is an all-day and everyday kind of deal. It’s a good after-meal guilt-free snack that brings you all the best bits of chocolate.