A healthier alternative for snacking and movie nights, ragi nachos are an innovative way to eliminate unhealthy corn flour from our diets.
• ½ cup ragi flour
• ¼ cup whole wheat flour
• 2 tbsp oil
• ½ tsp ajwain
• salt to taste
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add water and form a dough that is roughly the consistency of roti dough.
• Roll the dough out into a thin sheet.
• Cut into small pieces of any shape, preferably triangles.
• Brush with oil.
• Bake at 170◦C for 15 to 20 minutes. (If no oven, air fry or fry them in oil.)
• Serve with tomato salsa dip.
• If you want to get desi with nachos, sprinkle some chaat masala powder. For a true global fusion, use paprika or cayenne powder. With these ragi recipes, you can easily integrate a healthier lifestyle into your household.