Another breakfast rendition of ragi, this dosa recipe is a no-grind formula. It is easy to include in your daily routine and a must-try source of protein for vegetarians.
• 1 cup sprouted ragi flour
• ½ cup desiccated coconut
• ½ cup yogurt
• chopped coriander
• chopped onions
• Add ragi flour, desiccated coconut, yogurt and salt in a bowl.
• Add water to the bowl and slowly stir. Keep mixing well until a dosa batter consistency is obtained. (Pancake batter consistency forms thick dosas. Crepe batter consistency will form crispy dosas)
• Rest the batter for 30 minutes in a container with lid/top.
• On a hot griddle or tava, pour the batter and spread slowly with a ladle.
• Dribble oil over the batter. Flip when the batter stops to stick to the pan.
• On the final turn, sprinkle chopped onions and coriander on the open side.
• Ragi dosa is best served with mint/coconut chutney or drumstick sambar.